Tuesday, March 1, 2016

student success statement
"Right is right only when entire."
Victor Hugo


My opinion on this quote is that something can be right yet only when you know everything entirely is true well thats what i think myself for example entirely is just making me or having me think "oh okay the entire think has to be right....right?" so yeah its my thought i have may gotten it wrong or right but its okay cause i wont mind this is my blog and i do what i want with it not saying im going to make it horrid to look at but its my own opinion and i should be heard any who im just pointing out that this entire thing basically what you do as in a decision will be determined by karma? i mean we cant see her or him duh but still its out there waiting for us to do something so bad and just zap us right back i just know it will happen but then again we dont even know when or how or even why at the matter but whatever the cause i guess its just going to be a surprise then we can all just laugh about it 

No comments:

Post a Comment