Friday, December 11, 2015

IDP SUMMERY
In the begging when I arrived to the school i felt scared and nervous. When i got to the class i was going to present to i saw that none of my team mates came to do the IDP. So after i saw that none of my teammates came that when i got really scared and because 2 of my teammates didn't finish there part. so i waited for about 20 minutes and my dad tells me " scene you did your part and your one other partner did tell them sorry for my teammates not coming we did not finish it all but i will be explaining mine and my other partners part." So when it was my turn, i went in told them what my father told me to do explained to them what prostate cancer is finished and told them ,do you have any questions?. They asked me questions and i answered them and finished my presentation.
And i told myself one thing that ill never forget is that I CHOSE THE RIGHT by coming to the IDP explaining what prostate cancer was and doing it all by myself because none of my teammates came. But it was a good experience to me to talk about an important thing in life and share it with the HPIAM SCHOOL.
Image result for happy

No comments:

Post a Comment