Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Student success statement
Last Lecture
“You will go far with CTR
My last reflection will be about choosing the right 24/7. What i think about this is that it's a part of life that you have to live for a great future and life. If you always choose the right becuase it a nice and one of the best things to do. many times this year well at least it has helped me . it has change the way i looked at the world . it has change it for the better . i now look at my options to see which one is the right one . i don't follow what my friend think or do. i follow what i think is right . i have shown and told my family and friends how to choose the right . i has to face things that has turn me into a better person . it was a good thing i enter has class . now i well and always will be a CTR person .

No comments:

Post a Comment